Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:17:19 EST
This is a message passed on to me by a friend..
Linda Soule is a wonderful lady who rescues in Reno, NV...her email addy
is [log in to unmask] or by the phone number listed...Thank you!!

Hi Lisa,
Can you do me a HUGE favor.  I am trying to locate a person or anyone
that might know her and how to get in touch with her.  She had her
ferrets taken away at the CA border and I have them.  I am trying to find
her to see if she wants them back.  Please post this on as many boards
that you know of plus the FML and Health listing.  I only have a short
time to try and find her so time is precious.

To Adria Scott or anyone that know her:
Please contact me concerning your ferrets.  I have them in NV and want
to talk to you.  You can either email at this address or call me at
775-265-6044.  If anyone knows her and knows how to contact her, please
do so and get this information to her.  She had her ferrets taken away
from her at the border of CA/NV and I presently have them.  I just want
her to know they are safe plus I would like to know their names and any
information concerning their health.

I have very little time to try and find her before they will be going to
a new home.  I would really like to talk to her if at all possible.  So
anyone in the MD/DC area especially, with any information, please contact
me right away.  I know she loved these two, they are beautiful/healthy
and very loving little ones.

Please post this note to any board that you might think would help and
mark it urgent and very important.

Hope to find Adria Scott.....
Linda Soule
775-265-6044