From:
Beth Bieber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 20:29:56 -0500
I have two things to share with the list.  First, as far as toys go, I found
a great one tonight.  A laser pen.  I tried a flashlight with Wompa, but he
never even noticed it.  I tried the laser pen and I've never seen him move
so fast!  He was chasing that thing everywhere.  Darn near wore his little
butt out and gave me a great laugh!

Second, I'm having big problems litter box training him.  He's in a two
story cage and his box is on the lower level.  He'll go potty from the upper
lever in any available coner.  I tried puting a box for him to sleep in up
there so he'd know that it was a sleep area, but he just found a different
spot to potty from.  I then tried to put a towel up there and that worked
great until he started shredding it and I was afraid he'd eat some and get
blocked up.  So now I'm back to square one.  The worst part is that he
usually ends up going into his water and food dishes!  Even when he's out of
his cage, he'll try to find any spot to go but where he's supposed to.  I
keep his litter box pretty clean, with only one or two poops in there so he
knows what it is.  Help me please!!

Thanks to all,
Beth