From:
Michelle Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:16:56 -0400
Hi everyone, this is my first post.  I have lovable ferrets.  Moonie is 1
1/2yrs old I got her from the pet store when she was 8wks .  I also have
polar, he is a albino.I got him a week ago( he is currently 9wks).  Both
are MF ferrets.  So far moonie has been without any problems.  I did have
3yr old ferret that recently died and he was not a MF ferret but came from
a breeder in Canada.

It seems like most pet stores sell the MF ferrets.  So far I have no
compliants.I hope:-) When I recently loss my other ferret .  I first
considered adoption.  I came across this site on the net for adopting a
ferret but I was shocked at the extreemly personal guestions I had to
respond to even be considered!  Questions regarding income, marital status,
type of work , hours , type of dwelling ,how many children ect, ect, ect!!!
I guess this is insure a secure home for the ferret???  I don't even give
close friends this type of info, so why should it be released to stranges
who happen to run a ferret adoption agency or a shelter?  Insane!!

Michelle ,Moonie and Polar