From:
Lynlee Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:24:54 -0600
Please sign this petition for a friend of mine.  Thank you in advance!

Even if you do not live in Indiana, please sign!

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Tell Carl Brizi that
bestiality is not to be swept under the rug!"

We are trying to reach 50000 signatures, and we need YOUR HELP!

Please help by signing this petition.  It takes 30 seconds and will
really help.  Please follow this link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/891501721

Once you have signed, help even more, by telling your friends and family
to sign as well!

Thank you!

Lesley Sterger