Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:56:12 EDT
Hi!
My name is Googie, and I am a resident at a local ferret shelter.  I came
here because I was abandoned in an apartment with my brother, Casper.  We
were left to die, but luckily the apartment manager called the shelter and
they rescued us and gave us a wonderful home!

The reason why I am writing is because lately I've noticed a problem with
Casper.  That's my brother.  You see, he's a handsome marked white ferret,
but he's deaf.  That's okay, he doesn't seem to mind.  It's just that he
can be a real bully sometimes.  That's a problem in itself, because he
can't hear us other ferrets when we cry "mercy".  The problem is Casper
seems to pick on every white ferret that comes through here!  I mean,
really, he seems to have a problem with white ferrets.  I think he wants to
be the top white ferret, and all others are a threat to him.

Our mommy does have a penchant for white ferrets.  The more white the
better.  But she loves us all, even ME, and I can be a real monster.

We didn't really notice Caspers problem until recently.  Do any of you
other ferrets out there have a white ferret jealousy complex?  How about
you owners?  I would really like to help Casper to accept ALL ferrets,
just like me and my buddy, Cosmo.  We like everyone!  The more the better.

Thanks everyone. Please don't tell our mommy that we use her computer!

The Googinator