From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:05:04 -0400
Hi all!

HOFA is having an informal outing at the Columbus(Ohio) Community
Festival(ComFest - otherwise known as "Hippie Fest") on Sunday, July 27
at 2:00 pm.  Anyone in the area is welcome to join us.  Ferrets are
welcome, just make sure you have current shot records for them, a
harness/leash, carrier if you feel necessary and a cold pack if as it
will be warm.

We are meeting at the statue of Dr. Goodale for which the park is named
after - Goodale Park.  A map and more information can be found on my home
page of website (www.geocities.com/happydookers) towards the bottom of
the page - look for pink box to click on.

We will be settling in a shady area of the park.  There are quite a few
"interesting" vendors and lots of food along with live bands.  We should
be fairly easy to find as we usually draw a crowd.  And believe it or
not, we are NOT the strangest things there. :>)

Scarlett

Scarlett's Happy Dookers Ferretry
www.geocities.com/happydookers
Event Chair, Ferret Buckeye Bash - Aug. 28th!
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
www.HOFA-RESCUE.org