From:
Rene Chartier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:04:48 EDT
Yesterday 7/1/99 I went to the New York based radio station, WNEW fm and
brought Denise & Rick from KiSta Ferret Rescue along with me.  Our mission
was to prove to the infamous "Ferret Bashing" D.J.s that ferrets are indeed
a beautiful pet to own.  They backed off and changed their additudes
towards ferrets totally.  I want to thank each and everybody who sent them
E-Mails.  They got a little bogged down from all the comments that all of
you wrote.  Off the air, they told us that they had no idea how many people
own and love ferrets.  They never expected to have such a big response to
the negativity they broadcasted.  Well, thanks again!!!  Have a cozy kinda
day!!!