From:
Barb Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:28:57 -0700
Dear Petey TPO

I gots de TPO membership card in da snailmail today.  Now I is a
boneyfried member.  Oh Boy!  I konfurred wit da rest ob da Underfoot
Family and dey agreed dat I shud be da representatative for da fambley.
All 'cept Mama Mary.  She just went back to sleep.  But Gineral Harry
Underfoot, our commander (he's been with mom the longest) and Gineral
Patton D Underfoot, he's number two, says dat dey won't need to be
members wit me to be da offishul representatative.  An' if yu want
to salute me, just don't do it like Mama Mary does ;-)

As to a ride on de Naughtyless, come over anytime.  It's da big white
boat in da batroom.

Regards
Kaptain Nemo Underfoot, TPO