From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:50:54 -0700
Hi Gang, sorry too be posting from David's account but my dialer is not
working on my pc after all the work that has been recently done on it.

Anyway, I have to chuckle about this poop-debate as this is a ferret owner
hazard! Maxie hits the box 5% of the time, Rosie 50% as well as Samantha
Tony well he doesn't even rate at all and Shiva 100%.  Tony will even just
relieve himself in the middle of the cage.

All in all we've had to purchase a hoover rug shampoo machine and tack
plastic runners in all the favorite places for easy cleaning.  What else
can a ferret owner do?  As a matter of fact last night we laughed about
marketing a new product, Ferret Diapers....a must for every ferret owner.
<G> Honestly, I belive that every ferret is an individual and cannot be
rated by females always use the box and males don't and visa-versa.

For those of you who are wondering about Cleopatra, she has officially been
adopted by a family who is close to us.  She even has her very own back yard
to play in.  We went to visit her recently and she no longer bites.  It was
obvious she didn't want to share the house with other ferrets.  We miss her
dearly but she is much more happy.  Her new family is happy to have her as
well.

Take care everyone,
Lisa