From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:35:53 -0700
The Centre County Branch of the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association will
be attending a Pet Extravaganza next weekend and I would like to invite all
the local animal lovers to attend.

The Pet Extravaganza is sponsored by the Clinton County SPCA and will be
held at the MillHall WalMart in Millhall, PA on Sunday, October 3rd from
Noon until 5pm. There will be many other rescue groups (Nittany Greyhounds
included) in attendance and the event is intended to educate the public and
gain recognition for the rescue groups.

The PR director for the SPCA also did an interview with the PFRA which will
be in the LockHaven Express this week.

For more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask] Hope to
see you there!

Mary

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association