From:
Jaclyn D Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 17:10:26 -0400
I asked this a week or so ago, but no one answered.  I suppose because of
Kodo.  No problem.  I'll just ask again and again until I get an answer.  :)
My roommate has a 6 month old cat that was diagnosed with feline herpes.
Are my to little monsters at risk?  If so, I presume it is too late as we
have been living together for several months now.  What needs to be done of
anything.  Also, while I am at it, my roommate wants to get another another
cat.  (Well, me too, as long as it's orange and fat.) Anyway, can we safely
do this without risking the health of another kitty.  Neither of us want to
do that.  Vets?  Anybody with an unbaked-up opinion for me to look into?  I
need some advice.  Or I guess I could just call my vet, but she's always so
busy, I hate to bother her.

Thanks guys.
Jacki    Kif and Trevor

[P.S.]
Sorry for the spelling mistakes in my last post.  What can I say.  Too many
exams recently.  Kif decided to start screaming at passerby on the sidewalk
under our window.  What is he thinking?  Jacki Trevor and Kif