Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:37:38 -0400
When I saw Dennis Wubbena's idea to sell Ferret's Favorite Litter wholesale
I wanted to add my two cents!  We've been using this litter for nearly two
years now and wouldn't use anything else.  The odor absorption properties
are wonderful and in addition it is lightweight, has a clean "straw" like
odor.  While it can appear to be more expensive per pound at first, we have
found it to have considerably more volume per pound and it doesn't need to
be changed nearly as often as kitty litter.  In the end I've found it to be
roughly comparable in price to "cheaper" litters and very bio-degradable as
well.  I hope some of the shelters will take him up on his offer of free
samples and give it a try, I think you will be pleased with the results.