From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:28:05 -0500
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Bill for his very selfless
efforts in putting my pictures--and providing a link--on his private
webpage.  While some may consider such efforts as part of his job for
which we handsomely pay Bill a generous stipend as part of our annual
dues for belonging to the FML, the truth is Bill puts the photos up on
his own time.

I for one, greatly appreciate the effort.

Bill doesn't seek the limelight, and my teasing may make him
uncomfortable (no, there are NO FML fees, and Bill does not earn a
stipend for his considerable effort on the FML).  I like to think of
Bill as a ferret's version of St. Christopher  (Ok, Bill isn't a giant,
but he hairy, and has a New York accent.  Some day, I want him to make
a recording for my answering machine that says: "You callin' me?  YOU
callin' ME?  I gotcha phone riiigghttt here, Pal!").  Maybe he'll do
it if I feed him a few brews in Atlanta....

Anyway, Bill puts a considerable effort into the FML, and I--for one--
greatly appreciate the EXTRA effort he has made to put up my photos for
FMLers to enjoy.

Thank-you, Bill!

Bob C

[Moderator's note: Hey, not a big deal.  And if I remember correctly,
Saint Christopher was one of those saints whose sainthood got revoked
years ago... guess he didn't know Bob.  BIG]