From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:25:37 -0700
Hey people Snickers is losing weight a bit and his eyes are slightly
clouded he doesn't seem to have the energy to scamper up the attic stairs
and play he does how ever play down stairs and sleep with Joe alot.  He
gains weight like crazy when I give him that vitamin suppliment but I ran
out today and he's starting to get thin again any advice anyone would
have to keep Sandee from greeting Snickers I would owe anyone a Huge
Solid.