From:
Janell Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:05:40 EST
I have been enjoying the FML so much and would like to thank everyone who
sent me e-mail to welcome us to the "Ferret Community".  Fivel still has
not made a sound.  He was born on either 9-26 or 10-06.  Is this normal?
Could he be deaf?  He seems to ignore us a lot but I think hes just kind
of stuck up...LOL.

Also, we bought him some pounce hairball treats.  I have given him 1/2 of
one and he loved it, but is it ok and how often should he get one (1/2)?
I was hoping this pounce would PREVENT hairballs in Fivel's tummy, the can
says it prevents hairballs in kitties.

By the way, what are some good toys for him to have in his cage all day
when we are all gone at school and work.  He is doing real good about
using his litter-box!  YEAH!!!  <~~~~~~~   As I said that he woke-up and
pooped on the couch, ooops.  Anyways, I would appreciate any comments or
suggestions.

Thanks,
Janell Jones & Fivel Ferret