From:
shiloh_001 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:35:29 -0400
Hi everyone!

Rebecca McFarlane and myself are looking for room(ies) for our room
at Ferrets 2000.  The room is at the Novatel.  At the time I made the
reservation I snared one of the few rooms (apparently) that will sleep 4
instead of 2 because we thought we'd need it.  The other people that were
thinking about going either decided not to go or to make alternate plans.
We were wondering if there were any fellow ferret lovers who'd like to
share the room w/ us to save money.

Contact me at either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!  Looking forward to meeting all the ferret lovers that will be
there.

Pat (Andrews) and the Furry Inspirations