From:
Terrance Timmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:42:44 -0700
Hi all, Well I have Charlie home, but he is acting "strange".  after I
first got him, I went back to my office to finish some work, and let
him out of the carrier to stretch his legs.  So immediatly he started
exploring.  Seemed to act as I expected.  But after I got him home, and
let him loose in our room, mostly ferret proofed, he started running
around, some times kind of bouncing, and seemed to be hissing at me!
Is this the fighting dance that everyone talks about?  Just wondering
because he didnt do it at my work or the shelter, only at the house.  I
was able to pick him up, and he didnt bite, but made moves like he was
trying to.  any suggestions.

Terrance