From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:57:06 -0500
Hi all

ALTERNATE CAGE SUPPLIER
>From:    "Riddle, Suzanna" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bad experience with Kritter Kage

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience.  I can't believe any company
would have so little concern for their customers!  If you're still searching
for a replacement cage, I highly recommend choosing one from Martin's
Critters and Cages (in no way related to Kritter Kage).  Their web site is
located at http://www.martinscages.com

I have a big, PVC-coated cage at home, and I just love it.
Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
[log in to unmask] (home) or
[log in to unmask] (work)