From:
Inmiami282 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 22:17:58 EDT
Hi All,
RE: "I'm sure I'm not the only one here who contacted Discovery Channel,
Animal Planet, and PetLine.  Considering how quickly the directors brought a
ferret knowledgable person onto the show, I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence.
Anyone who did contact the show, or it's director's; It would be a friendly
gesture to contact them again to let them know the effort was appreciated"
(5/7 FML) Sounded like a great idea to me and since TCI in State College, PA
doesn't find the need to carry Animal Planet I asked if I might get a video
of a recent show mentioned in another post on the same day.  They replied
that there isn't a video available but there are several ferret segments
planned for upcoming shows.  (a few may be repeats of past segments) I
called and here is the list they gave me for you that have Animal Planet in
your area.  Wish I could see them too.  :-(

1. May  24 Animal Doctor       8:00PM EST  Repeated at 11:00PM
2. June  5 Animal Doctor      11:30AM
3. June 16 Pet Line            5:30PM
4. June 29 Wild About Animals  1:30PM
5. June 30 Pet LIne            5:30PM
6. Aug   4 Pet Line            1:00PM
7. Aug  11 Pet Line            1:00PM
8. Sept 14 Pet Line           10:00AM
9. Sept 14 Pet Line            5:30PM   (they said this is not a repeat
                                         of the 10:00AM piece)

All the best,
Peggy Alden-Clapper