From:
Meredith Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:33:51 EDT
Since some people are just coming into the conversation, I thought I'd
repeat the address for Verizon Wireless corporate headquarters.  If you
go to the website, you will get a REGIONAL address based on your zip
code.  The TRUE corporate headquarters for Verizon (it took me half an
hour on the phone to get it) is as follows:

Verizon Wireless
Executive Correspondence
133 Calkins Rd
Rochester, NY 14623-9934

Please remember that Verizon Wireless is NOT exactly the same as the
other Verizon companies - though they are owned by the same parent
company, so I plan to cancel my other Verizon services (I don't have
wireless).

For those people who have been asking about the ad, I am trying to get a
copy of it onto Kazaa and Imesh, I will let everybody know once I have
done so.  Briefly, it depicts a ferret on a coffee table having a staring
match with a guy sitting on the couch.  The ferret is snarling viciously.
The guy sticks his tongue out, and the ferret leaps at him and latches
onto his tongue.  The guy runs around screaming with the ferret hanging
off his tongue while frantically dialing 'SOS' on his Verizon text
message phone.  For all of you who hate the "Do you hear me now?" guy -
at the end of the ad, this guy with the ferret on his tongue runs
screaming out of his house, and there's the loser out front saying
"Do you hear me now?"