From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:31:29 -0500
I would like to personally extend my apologies to any of the Ferret Wise
Secret Santas who did not get a formal THANK YOU.for the gifts they sent
our shelter kids... I just found out I missed at least one!

It has been a very very tumultuous 8 months for shelter Mom (ME) as my
mother (human) was very ill .  I have been doing my very best to spend
time at the hospital ( human) and nursing home in addition to carrying
out all my obligations with the shelter animals ( care, hospitalization,
education, coordinating the well being of the hospice ferrets etc.).

My time has been very limited for things like writing, other than the
articles I had to get ready for publication.

So If you are one tof the kind and generous souls who sent gifts
and did not get a personal note thanking you - other than an email
acknowledgement-- I sincerely apologize.  My plate has been very
very fuyll.

My mother passed away very recntly and I buried her Tuesday this past
week.  After a fashion I should be able to catch up with all the things I
did not get finished-- however I am sure that extremely late thank you's
for Holiday gifts may not be well accepted.  I did not overlook you
intentionally.

Alicia , shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org