From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:04:51 EDT
We had several gently used cages (and a couple in OK condition) donated to
us (the Fuzztek Shelter), for the purpose of selling to raise some much
needed funds.

We will take any reasonable offer in cash, or will trade for reasonable
offers of Totally Ferret or Nutrical (or any combination therein).  All
cages are currently located in the Central, NJ area (Middlesex County).

First two are as follows:

28" wide, by 23" deep by 43" tall, with rounded tops and 4 seperate levels.
They include slide out pans, and are in like new condition.  These were
built by Peter Koch of Freinds of Ferrets.

A third cage is 24" wide by 16" deep by 24" high, two levels.  This one
drops in to the pan, and has a small amount of rust on the wires.

A fourth is 30" wide by 18" deep by 36" high, has 4 levels, drops into the
pan.  Has some rust on it, but is serviceable.

A fifth is approximately 30" wide by 18" deep by 30" high, made by Safeguard
with a pull-out pan, in very good condition.

Please either call 732-398-0132 or e-mail me with your offer.  We are facing
a fairly high vet bill and have a waiting list for surgeries, so we would
really appreciate it if instead of buying a new cage from a pet store, you
take a peek at what we have.

Thanks!

-Anne