From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:20:18 EDT
Hi Everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that our July 17th All Speciality Ferret
Show is coming up in the next month, so if you didn't register yet, we
still have rings open.  We will take entries at the door but we cannot
guarantee there will be rings still open.  All proceeds for the show
go toward our LOS Rescues and LOS Endorsed Rescues.  If you would like
register by email you can email [log in to unmask]  Just reference
Speciality Show in the subject and include the following information
for your registration.

Date of Last Distemper Shot
Date of Last Rabies Shot
Date of Birth
Ferret Name
Breeder (if any)
Sire and Dam (if any)
Color of Ferret
Handicap (if any)
If Jill (female) or Hob (male) (unaltered)
If Sprite (female) or Gib (Male) (altered)

Also include what rings you would like to enter your ferret into.  The
Rings include:

Albino, Black Sable, Blaze/Panda, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mitt, Mutt, Sable,
Silver, Siamese, Fine Point, About Perfect, WWDE, WWDE + Pattern and
Petstore/Shelter.

The cost to enter is $10 for a single entry and $8 for multiple entries.
We will be holding this event from 10am - 4pm at the Silver Lake Nature
Center, 1306 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007.  Also if anyone would like to
fax their entries they can fax to 215-946-1291 or mail to LOS of PA, C/O
Dawn Smith, PO Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.  Please make all checks and
money orders payable to LOS of PA.  If anyone is faxing or emailing their
entries, their payment must be recieved by 7/10/04.  Please allow 10 days
prior to show for checks to clear.  For returned checks their is a $25
fee.  If you cannot meet the deadline, please email [log in to unmask]
and make arrangements.

If anyone would like an official packett, please email
[log in to unmask], call 215-696-5548, fax 215-946-1291 or mail LOS of
PA, PO Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.  Also if anyone needs directions,
please let me know, I would be more than happy to send you directions.
Thank you for your time and consideration.  I hope to see you there.  I
hope all is well.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets