From:
Mildred Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:32:16 -0400
I want to ask Sandee if she would please look up Banjo to meet Simon.  They
have been friends for quite awhile.  Simon is a light sable and will be
bringing a plastic bag with him.  I am sure the first two places he will
be interested in will be the fruit bar and dirt mountain.

Simon was diagnosed with chronic renal failure a couple of weeks ago, and
he just gave up.  By today, he was in real bad shape, and the vet helped
him to go peacefully.  He was in a lot of pain, and bleeding quite a bit
from his rear end.  This is the second one I've lost in just over a month,
and it didn't get any easier.

Thanks Sandee, I really am glad that you are there to greet newcomers.

Millie