Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 23:37:11 -0500
Agent Curtis, who always gets the crappy jobs, reports:

"Guelph FLO Activity History:"

"According to his "sent-mail" files, Commander Dodger has transmitted the
following through the FML Relay:

1457:  "Feline Defence Initiative vs. Ferret Liberation Organization"
1470:  "Ferret Liberation Organization, Part II"
1483:  "FLO Part III:  Re-enforcements Have Arrived"

"FLO agents submitted approximately one dozen reports between issues 1457
and 1470.  After issue 1470, agents issued approximately two or three
reports a day.  The evil "Long Hosed Sucky Thing" was first reported in
the late 1470's.  CKP reports predate the LHST sightings."

"The Commander does not know if the FLO was active pre-1996."

"The FLO ruthlessly stole its name, as any ferret terrorist organization
should, from a now unknown poster sometime between issues 1440 and 1450."

"Military training was provided by the "Neutral" Human Nic, who received the
CD-ROM "Command and Conquer" for his birthday from his female counterpart in
January, and subsequently suffered a serious addiction.  "Neutral" Human
Lynn suffered months of the sounds of military combat and communication.
The three-machine computer network lies in FLO territory.  Human Lynn was
coerced to file FLO reports from the network as Human Nic, distracted,
planned virtual military initiatives."

"Commander Dodger and I are but one small arm of the FLO.  We hope that our
base report helps you track down the transmissions of all our FLO
comrades-in-short-arms-and-legs.  Their work should not go without credit."

Curtis out.

/Lynn.