From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 16:11:05 -0400
Hello all! A lady contacted me via the club and is interested in
re-homing her two ferrets. She is asking $200 roughly for everything
(ferrets, Marshall ferret mansion, Bio-Odor, and brand new bag of
food), but it seems she would go down possibly as she was worried
that was too much. She is located in the Louisville, KY area. If
interested, please contact her at the email(s) provided here.

([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).