From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:50:01 EDT
It is with a very heavy heart that I let you know of the passing of our
first ferret, the one who started it all in our household.  Cybil was
almost 8 and a half years old and except for her pred for pancreas
issues, she was a very healthy MF little albino girl.  We helped her to
the bridge today, her little heart was just about worn out.  She was
unable to get up to use her potty box, or feed herself for the last few
days.  We did not want her to continue with very little quality of life.
I held her as she went, and we all told her what a special girl she was.
If it not for her, we would not have known 10 other fur faces.

Cybil Roo, we will sure miss you.
Kim and the crew in Reno
who are now 5