From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:27:55 -0400
So I am normally at a loss for words in expressing how I feel.

But a few days ago I opened my email to find one from Judith at SOS.

I sat there for a few trying to process what it was I was reading.....

Someone had sent a donation for my kids and they did not want their
name known. I cried because I could not believe someone would care
that much to help us that much!!!

To our ANGEL out there....I can never begin to tell you how much you
mean to us and how much weight you lifted off my shoulders....

Anyone wanting to help out a shelter with a donation and wanna remain
slient please send it through SOS...It can make a huge difference in a
shelter mom or dads life....

Love to our ANGEL!!!!

Jenny and The 63 Weasels