From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:25:44 -0400
For Transporting: [log in to unmask]
Julie

For Adoption, volunteering, donations, emails:   [log in to unmask]
Cindy

At this time I am assisting Lori with emails so she is able to devote
immediate attention to the needs of these rescued ferrets and we can be
faster at replies to those people that need an immediate reply . I try
to condense the list so that Lori can get through the news of each day
faster than individual emails. So if I can be of any help please email
me at the above address.

I do have both Adoption contracts for individuals and shelters and will
be more than glad to attach them in an email to you.

The contracts that were sent out from Lori, were a general bulk mail to
all individuals and shelters. Believe me, Lori, as a non profit shelter
herself, realizes what it is to be a shelter and the limited funds
available. The Shelter contract states a donation, it does not have a
certain amount listed nor what the donation is to be. The main purpose
is to find homes for these rescues and help is needed in all different
aspects. Yes, a PayPal account was listed for those that were able to
send something no matter what the amount might be. S.O.S. was contacted
today regarding the Shelter Contract.

Yesterday, I was helping out with the rescued ferrets and it was just
an unbelievable site and the needs tremendous.

At the present time, the ferrets are being housed in the cages that
they were transported in from the McKay farm.

Cages - A top priority is to obtain cages for these guys and of course
all that is needed for these cages.

Water Bottles- The water bottles are difficult to fit onto the cages
they are in at the present time. Also in just a very short time, 5 days
- these guys have learned that not only can they get some water from
this contraption but they can also play with the bottles and try to
move them around. Somewhat of an endless task to fill, re-hang and
re-fill. Smart little devils.

Food - Yes, these little ones eat and eat and eat. All they have to do
is hear Lori filling the food cup to be distributed to each cage and
they make a beeline to that food dish. As I said before, smart little
devils.

I do not have the answers to the questions posed by Sukie and I truly
feel that Lori is the only one that could answer them informatively. I
am sure it will be soon when they will all be answered but for now this
is the best that I can do.

Having said all of the above, I hope it helps others get some insight
as to the happenings going on with the rescued ferrets.

A heartfelt thanks to all that have been so positive and ready to help
in whatever way they can for the betterment of these ferrets. For all t
hat have set aside all the differences for now, God Bless You All.

Cindy