From:
"Williamson, Lawrence" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:47:51 -0400
I am forwarding this post as requested.  Contact me at 336-674-6166 or
email her directly you need/want to get in touch with Danna

I do hope everyone is ok.  Hugs to the surfing ferrets....

Tequita Williamson
Ferret Haven
The Piedmont Ferret Association

 ---------