From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:50:46 -0500
Dinky has got some loss of hair and the skin underneath is rather pink.
The spot is around her left shoulder and there is a little red mark.  Last
week she did get stuck in the dishwasher rack and it took quite a bit of
squirming and help from me to get her out (what a scare).  So I'm hoping
she just got a little scraped by that adventure.  Her poops are normal,
there's no weight loss, and she is acting normal...well, as normal as she
can be.  Usually you can't see her vulva at all, but now there's a little
"button" there.  Should I be concerned about adrenal problems?  If someone
has adrenal FAQ I can read up on, please email me.

Thank,
Toni & Dinky