From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:33:52 -0400
The ferrets know the words "sleepy" and "bed".

Today, knowing that I have to do the bed linens Steve and I first made a
point of completely wearing out Morney over a few hours (She has figured
out how to get behind the washer, and is perfectly healthy and very
athletic).  Then when she was so over-wound that she was jumping on my
ankles -- which she knows not to do -- I mentioned to her that I was
going to put her in the cage with wa wa and nummies, and bed and sleepy.
It was like someone hit a switch in her.  She kissed me and then she
yawned, shut her eyes and fell asleep in my arms before I even put her in!

-- Sukie
my favorite quote of Thomas Jefferson:
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no
god.  It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
For the education of those not familiar with with Bill of Rights:
"Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the
freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably
to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
You may find the Bill in Rights in multiple texts, in free handouts from
Federal legislators, and in websites such as
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html