Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:41:29 -0500
The Holiday is almost here and shipping is down to the wire- for
those who want to give the Gift of Choice- send an LFFR Bedding Gift
Certificate- let the receipirnt choose what they want or need for
bedding items and you not only benefit them -you also help the many
Fuzzies @ LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat)

I have many available on Ebay and on my New WEBSITE and what a Bargain-
for USA folks:

pay $40.00 for a $50.00 cert and customer gets to use all $50.00 toward
the gift as shipping is FREE in the USA.

Pay $20.00 for a $25.00 cert and customer gets to use $25.00 toward the
gift as shipping is FREE within USA ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130346314015

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1072011>

*******Happy Holidays to all and thank you Zoo, Brenda & Lisa for the
kind and thoughtful words of encouragement the other day. I am truly
blessed & encouraged to keep going by those who think of the folks
behind the scenes. Rose*******
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org