From:
Rachael Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:32:12 -0400
[Moderator's note: I've been told Rachael has been in touch with Kat
by now, so this post is just an introduction. :-)  BIG]

I read the article in the ferrets magazine this month about the things
she makes for raffles, etc, and I would really like to contribute. I
gave up crocheting in my teens, but it's something I've been thinking
about doing again, lately (if nothing else, to help soothe my nerves
hehe!), and it occurred to me that I could help make things for
raffles, etc. Does anyone have Kat Parson's contact info (I though Kim
Fox should?....or is she on the FML??) so that I can see what types of
afghans, etc, she would like me to work on for donation?

Feel free to email me off-list.

Thanks!

--
Rachael Harrison