From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 18:42:47 +0000
You got to meet Dr. Fitz from Alameda East?  (Emergency Vets on Animal
Planet) Oh man he seems like the coolest vet!!  Is he as nice in person??
And that baby ferret pics?  Gaaaahhhh!!!  And what's with big fluffy
Minky?  How cute is that??

It was bugging me that I couldn't figure out either that animal in the
pic named "zdontlookp.JPG".  So I went to the St.  Louis Zoo website and
it's the Bush Dog from South America.  Never even heard of that before!
What a cool zoo.  Bush dogs, mongoose, lemurs - cool collection of
animals you rarely get to see!

- Laura and The Seattle Six at www.ferretocious.com