From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:20:51 EST5EDT
This is a little late but.....here's one of MY reasons I had to tell my
boss once:

I was 45 minutes late for work because my little angel snuck into the
bathroom, grabbed the dangling toilet paper and took off through the
apartment, leaving a massive trail of toilet paper wrapped around anything
that stood still, all while I was in the shower.  THEN as I was trying to
clean it up she decided to start shredding it as fast as she could.
Between tears of laughter and shouting "CUT IT OUT!" and trying to keep her
off the vacuum cleaner long enough to suck up what got shredded.....*sigh*

Sometimes I think my boss thinks I'm making this stuff up.  But then
again... she has two toddlers.  She may understand.

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements

As I let go of my feelings of guilt,
I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.