From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:10:26 -0400
As some of you know I have been in a royal battle with spam and my ISP
that is supposed to filter it out. The mail at times would not even be
sent so I have no idea who got what if anything.

Being a pusher I have pushed on the ISP hard enough and they have
similar problems with other subscribers that they are going to change
my email server to a Google server. As of this morning the deal is a
done deal but will not take effect for up to 60 days. My email address
will NOT change in this process either.

Google has some massive spam filters so that should solve the problem
when it takes effect. So for now I will just have to struggle with all
that spam for a bit and then will be back to where I was in reliability
a month or so ago.

Again, nothing will change on your end but on mine will be an entire
new enterprise. AhhhHH!

Gordon

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation