Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:38:31 +0000
Dear Valeri-

Lovely to know that you are still out there kickin'. Thank you for your
service.

The tractor is in the driveway idling, and I've kind of been idling,
too. The Deere will be back, never fear. The otters and France and
Ping and Puma are really quite annoyed with me for their involuntary
vacation. But the nights are smooth and summer soft and sprinkled with
stars, and the keyboard is calling to me...

Alexandra in MA