From:
Jennifer Koger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 12:39:43 -0500
I am back from my internship-- I love being back in Texas!!!  Plus, a friend
kept my fuzzies for the summer and I got them back three weeks ago :).  The
PROBLEM is that my eye allergies have reached stage 4 and I am therefore
miserable trying to cuddle with my ferrets-- their fur compounds the
problem.  If I get too much further along in my eye condition, I will have
to resort to surgery, etc.

If you are in the Central Texas area and looking for two ferrets (1 yr and 2
yr old), call me this weekend (512) 328-2927.  (Feel free to email me, too.)
I have a three story cage, a two story cage and a gadzillion accessories and
toys-- you know like the miniature tents and tubes and balls with holes in
them?  I want the best possible home for my boys and I know that the FML has
lots of ferret- knowledgeables.

Jenny, Cosmo and Matisse