From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 06:41:49 -0400
Alot of shelters, including myself, will only put on there a general
address.  Like I have Eastern, Pa.  You don't want a direct address,
or I don't, because I don't want to promote just random drop offs.  You
are unable to get information that way from the people, some important
information about the animal.  I want to be able to speak to them, get
the information such as eating history, medical history and behavior
history.  I personally could care less about why they are dropping them
off.  I do have my phone number posted and cell phone number on our
petfinder web page.  There are many sites that have the rescues listed
by State, which you can access also.  Most shelters have a large area
which they cover, like us.  We have taken in ferrets as far away as
upper New York.

Marguerite
From Lil' Old TinyPrints Ferret Rescue In the Heart Of Pa.
32 Wonderful Ferrets Looking for Forever Homes

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store-NEW Items by Artist STEF*
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm