From:
Kelly Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:10:04 -0800
Sandee please look out for a very special girl .Her name is Lucy.Lucy and
her brother came to me last January.They where is bad shape.Lucy stayed
with me and linuse when to a friend.All they did was fight.  Well Lucy
and I became very attached to each other.She was my pouch baby.I carried
her in a kangaroo pouch where ever I went.She got so she cried when ever
I left her sight.Some people said she was very spoiled and couldn't get
over how she cried when I left her.She was apart of me .Well I lost that
part yesterday.I lost her to cancer.Now there is no pouch and no Lucy I
feel so lost .Please look out for her.Tell her mom loves her very much
and misses her so much!!  I know some day we will be together again.But
till then she will be in my heart always.

Lucy I love you!!
Mom