Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:42:27 EDT
God Bless each and everyone.

This is Granny I only have 3. and My Grand baby (Ferret) name Cody and
he went peaceful to the Rainbow Bridge he went while he was Asleep and
now I'm down to only 3. Cody was almost 9 may HE REST IN PEACE he is
now dooking and playing with all of his sister and Brothers most Ice
Cream his Twin. now I'm lost and crying tears falls and ...now another
piece of my heart went with him.

love a.
R.I.P.God Bless Peace and remember to kiss and hug them when they are
old as Our Lord will Take them back to Heaven as He sent them to us.
Love, Granny