Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:35:48 -0500
Here are Smokey's answers:

1. Something a ferret likes to chew on:
   What is mommy's robe?

2. In the corner.
   Where are special presents for mom?

3. Sock, bras and underwear.
   What does not belong in the drawer that I like to lay in when I get
   in mommys room?

4. The Human Foot.
   What I can get under and make mommy and daddy war dance?

5. The Death Stare!
   What do I do when I want mommy to give me raisins?

6. The Oracle.
   Who is the spooky lady with the depends and hair balls?

7. "No, that's mine!"
   What do I tell Snickers and Sassy when they touch something?

8. Under the couch.
   What is the best place to run and hide?

9. "Because I can!"
    Why do I like to escape out of my room?

10. The Wall.
    What is the only thing I can't climb?

Just remember I am the cutest and the smartest and the highest jumper and
the only one that finds the way out of the room.

Smokey from the Ferret_R_Gang