From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:36:55 -0700
Help.....anyone in Idaho???

There were 3 golden colored,adult but young ,sweet ,friendly ferrets sold
to what could be called a "Chamber of Horrors"  We need someone to either
adopt them...harrass them....help us pay to "spring them".....SOMETHING
must be done soon or they will surely die....The temp was over 100 degrees
in there,rats & mice were eating one another...your all too typical
scene...

They are located at
Tiffys Pet Shop
476 Caldwell Blvd
Nampa, Idaho 83651..........
phone:208-466-6037

They are "on sale" for 69.99 each as they are no longer kits.....
We do have 2 Shelters working on this but if you can help in ANY
way,PLEASE e/mail me or [log in to unmask]

(She is the one who found them and would like to rescue them but needs
help)

Thank you......
Please....
Lotsa Love......Tara

Bruisers Mom...he's holding his own but instead of his last operation
was given 4 weeks to live...We are Heartbroken but are having as many
"adventures " as are possible.....
T;)