From:
Mia Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:46:14 -0700
>BTW ferrets do not appear to suffer trauma when they move homes

Hi
I have a boy here that came from a loving home in September, he actually
played with me for the first time last week!  I would say that the move
affected him greatly, some ferrets adjust better than others but they are
all affected by changes in their surroundings/family.

For all of you who have been interested Li'l Honey is doing fine, We are
very busy here, with baby ferrets and preparing for new arrivals.  If our
online journal is occasionally behind I'm sorry.  We have some pictures of
the kits which should be posted on Saturday (no promises).  Thanks to all of
you who have stopped by the journal and written us, the response has been
great and we will post daily on the journal until the kits are old enough
for homes.

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/5172/

Now a quick Question for all of you breeders out there, What is the best way
to mark the kits so I can tell them apart for weighing etc..?  Please
respond directly to: [log in to unmask]

                            Mia Emery