Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 18:37:06 -0400
A friend from pittsburg lost his little sable guy Friday night.  The
little one is a sable about a year old, no special marks, but is about 3
to 3 1/2 lbs.  he will answer to the name "Buddy" I'm afraid this little
guy was a victom of a door left a bit ajar.

If you know of this little guy you can email me oor the owner at

Thanks for help from those in pittsburg.

David BUDDY and Dweasle

[P.S.]
my friend lives in the Lawrenceville area, please forgive me if I
missspelled the town name.