From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:49:39 EDT
::Poof!!::
Greetings one and all ferret heads!  ::bowing:: I had to come forth on the
topic of vacations.  ::evil grin:: I just had to come forth and brag yon
ferreters.  I the Robed one....... am on vacation 24/7.  Round the clock.
Every second.  Muahahahahahah!  Ah insanity is a wonderous place everyone!
Though I would not suggest it for the meek.  So yes yes, be jealous of the
wonderous one!  Muahahah!  I go where no man has gone before!  Where no
ferret can follow!  I just had to brag... it was a must.

::sits down in her little red wagon with a plop and white depends spill all
over the place.  begins to swing legs over the side, back and forth, with a
big grin looking about::

It's spring and time to take pictures of your ferrets in all the green
grass, and all the flowers all before they blow their coats!  Hmmm this
is the time of year that Left coast Georgia tries to make a toupe for her
husband out of her ferrets shedded hair is it not?  It is also the time of
year those Florida people (like Lynn) chase lubbers around the yard for
their ferrets!  It's the time of year for little boys and baseball with
their ferrets.  Its.... its time to HEARTWORM your ferrets yes yes yes.
Time for those with allergies to take extra care of themselves and with
their ferrets so they are not exasberated.  Time............... for Kouri
memberships!!!  YEAH!  Time to become a member of the growing Kouri
Phenomenon.  Kouri rules!

::digs through the wagon behind her... we all know their is enough room as
she is a petite flower::

Aha....here you go ferret heads:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html
kouri

    ::waving my staff around mysteriously and chanting::

"Calling all weasilbutts.... calling all weasilbutts.... mind control your
humans... jooooooin....jooooooin....joooooooin"

    ::off to find the forever missing hairball::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: