From:
Tammy Wardrobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:41:05 +0000
Hi everyone,

One of my 5 year old boys was recently diagnosed with insulinoma.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any helpful hints or
suggestions on caring for a ferret with insulinoma.

He is currently on 1 ml of prednisone every 12 hrs and seems to be
doing well. I have been feeding him small meals every few hours.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure like all of us he
will have his good an bad days.

Thank you in advance.

Tammy