From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:34:39 -0500
Hello

Regarding cat hairball remedies, any brand will do.  I usually use
Petromalt or Laxatone, both of which are easy to find in pet stores or
through pet supply catalogs.

As for cage liners, I go to WalMart and purchase rag rugs for $2.00 each.
They are sturdy, thick, and washable, and I find that they make good cage
liners.  Caveat emptor!- be sure to keep your ferret's nails well-trimmed
so that they don't catch on the rugs (or any other bedding materials for
that matter).

Happy Ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

Don't miss the Three Rivers Ferret Show!
March 13th, Oakmont PA
http://trfn.clpgh.org/trfc/Show.shtml