Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:50:09 +0000
Hi guys!!

Wow, it's been an exhausting few days, and Vader isn't making it any easier!

The vet arrived to check on her.  Her face was still swollen and red.  A
stray spider had been seen around the cage a week previously, and the vet
believes this spider may have been the culprit.  I've never seen a spider
that looks like this one before, so have no idea what type it is.

The vet prescribed .25mg of prednisone twice a day and the swelling has gone
down considerably, as has the redness.  As she's improved, her energy level
has once more risen, and instead of being a nice quiet girl, she's been a
little hellion!  Missing out on a days' diving because of lack of sleep
caused by one mischievious brat of a ferret wasn't my plan for the day <g>

Thanks to those who asked after my little lady, and who reminded me that
exhausted or not, you guys may well want to know how my little girl is
going!

She still looks like a little chipmunk, her colour is thankfully returning
to normal, but there is still some evidence of swelling.  Hopefully I'll
find out what this spider is, so I'll know what to be wary of in the future.

Thanks again,

Sam

Ferrets are my life - Ferrets are for me
They get me into strife - They make me feel so free!!
(Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
Email the criminals and I at [log in to unmask]
and hope I get it... Before they do!